The Omni William Penn’s Grand Ballroom provided the perfect look of classic elegance for Haley and Geoff’s wedding. With a pink, purple and white design expertly coordinated by Mocha Rose, plus a feast of other details, there was a lot to look at and take in. Despite that, the brightest star of the day by far was the deep emotional connection between Haley and Geoff. The love, faith, trust and support that these two share is palpable when you’re with them, and made very clear by the letters and cards they exchanged. And the words of Pastor Stephen Bond completed their wedding story.
Filmed on Canon DSLRs by Christina Montemurro and Nicki Dembski, edited by Christina Montemurro using Adobe Premiere.
Credits also go to…
- Florist and Event Design: Mocha Rose Floral
- Photographer: Weddings by Heather
- Ceremony Venue: Heinz Memorial Chapel
- Reception Venue: Omni William Penn Hotel
- Lighting: Encore Event Design
- Makeup: Eye Do Makeup
- Cake: Oakmont Bakery
- Cookie Table: Caffe Amadeus
- Entertainment: Three Rivers Entertainment
Congratulations, Haley & Geoff!